Friday, July 13, 2012

Process

Life has been busy, a good busy with activities and all that goes with four kids in a family. I think I probably said this in a previous post. Things are changing a bit though. March marks time for the 6 month follow ups with endcornology and orthopedics. Also Sam has had a few headaches of late so I made an appointment with nuerosurgery too for the follow up.

In his last conference two weeks ago, I met with Sam's classroom teacher, and three other teachers who work Sam through out a week. There is also a para, who does not attend conferences. General concensus is that sam is busy and innattentive and it is causing problems acedemically and socially. The week before I had been in the classroom and was shocked to see the level of his distractablility. I emailed his teacher after this and in her reply she said, "Sam is in constant motion and at this time exhibits little attention to task. He is not yet working independently." So we are adding another doctor to all we have seen at Gillette, nuerodevelopmental ped.

In process.

.........

This was originally written the end of February. In process refers to a women's discipleship program I participate in at my church. February's theme was In Process. Kristi Kerr spoke about how we are in process, growing as a christian. It really spoke to me as this has been a long process we are on.

No comments:

Post a Comment