Thursday, April 28, 2011

Ok I did it....

Yesterday Sam left school in tears because his head hurt at the end of his school day. I made the call to get the surgery scheduled for his chiari decompression. Now I am waiting to hear from the nurse as to what to do next. this means I need to find someone to help watch the other kids while DH works. I am scared about what is to come. On other notes....I finally am on the way to getting the Zooper stroller wheels fixed. This goes to 55 lbs and should hold Sam for a while. He just hit 40 lbs. I found a stroller that would work to 110 lbs and can be used for bus transportation if needed. It is $700 plus almost $200 for the kit to use with a bus. That is going to be kept on the back burner for now. We will see how next winter goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment