Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Rambelings....

Over the weekend I posted this on Facebook, in a private group in response to someone else's post. "Then Wednesday at church the pastor was talking about how the resurrection should make a difference in a christianss life. A christian should be joyus. But how is my thought? I need to go back and think on that message some more. It did end with a cool illustration of the pastor pushing himself across the front on a skateboard, showing how many are trying to push thier way through life to God. Then he picked up a rope that had been laying on the floor the whole service and pulled a young adult to the front on a skateboard showing how we should let go and let God pull us through life, to HIm. I'm still trying to process it all. Sam, three other kids, life..." That is still on my mind. I spoke to the pastor briefly about it on Friday and he did remind me that joy and happiness are not the same thing. Ok I remember this and need to go back to my joy story in my notes on Facebook. That took place Dec 2009 to Jan 2010 when my mom died, I was diagnosed with ulcerative colitis, Sam broke his tibea, and a few other things that month. I had begun to bring my anxiety about this surgery for Sam down somewhat. Today I heard back from Dr Bielman that Surgery is the answer to Sam's headaches and mabey we should consider doing it sooner than waiting for the femur to heal. Now I feel my anxety going up again.

No comments:

Post a Comment