Thursday, June 2, 2011

2 weeks Post Op



I have uploaded two pictures this week. the first one is with his hair moved out of the way to see the scar better and the other is with his hair down. There is not a whole lot to report this week. I broght him back to school last Friday and he was tired by the end of the day. Though I think some of it was that he realized how much he missed school while he was in the hospital and was telling me about it while he was in the car on the way home. Tuesday I drove him to school and Wednesday he finally got up on time so I sent him on the bus again. He has been enjoying school alot this week. He finished his decadron on Wednesday. Please pray the chemical menegitis does not come back as the drug leaves his system. We go for a post op follow up with the nuerosurgeon's nurse practicioner.

No comments:

Post a Comment