Sunday, June 19, 2011

Went to Playworks yesterday....

Playworks is a huge indoor playground the kids love to go to. After playing for a while I could see Sam was slowing down, sitting a lot and looking very tired and run down. But he didn't want to give up and sit with me. he always wants to be where the action is! I offered him some Tylenol and he took it no fuss at all. He must have been in pain because he usually refuses medication. Not long after he was looking a little better and continued on playing. He even managed to walk all the way back to the car! I was a nervous wreck jumping up each time I heard a peep from him, saw him sitting, or didn't see him for a bit. At one point he bumped his arm and was holding it. It turned out ok, but at that point in my mind I made plans on where to seek treatment and such if something should happen. Will I ever be able to just play again?

No comments:

Post a Comment