Tuesday, June 21, 2011

VBS

Our church is having VBS this week and Sam is excited to go each day. Part of the day is Stretch and Grow, a kids exercise program. Yesterday we sat out that portion, but Sam was disappointed to miss out time with his group. today we stayed in the gym and I let him participate but no jumping and slower pace. If that was possible with him! Part way through though his head hurt so we left and sat in the couch room for a few min. The teacher, coach or whatever her title is, even noticed that Sam didn't look good as I took him out. The head ache stopped right away and he has not complained since of anything. I guess that was the "no streneous" part of his restrictions. Tomorrow I'll be in the nursery so I'll have his group leader drop him off on the way to the gym.

No comments:

Post a Comment