Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Wishing....



While we were at Wal-Mart, we met another family back to school shopping who had a child about Sam's age in a medical stroller made for a bigger kid. It also had points to tie it down in a bus. I came home and searched and I found the Otto Bock Eco-Mobility System at Adaptivemall.com. With the tie downs and a 5 point harness, it is about $950 though. I need to work out how to get this for Sam. Why I like it: 1. It is good size for Sam, going up to 100 lb so it should fit for a while. 2. It folds like an umbrella stroller so it will fit in our car, 3. It has tie down points so it can be used on busses. (school, feild trips)

Since finding this one, I found the Convaid Sport. It comes in orange, Sam's favorite color. However it starts around $2,800. Even more out of reach.




No comments:

Post a Comment