Sunday, May 8, 2011

Perect Peace.....


3Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee. (Isaiah 26:3, King James Version)


Today I told the kids about the coming surgery. 10 days away. They have haeard to many bits and pieces of things so I just said it all. I feel relieved to have it out in the open with them. I think Sam is ready to go tomorrow! He doesn't seem to remember the pain and discomfort of previous stays. He was talking about the food that comes whenever you need it and the toys though! He got a little subdued when I said he would have an iv when he wakes up afer surgery. He just doesn't have a clue how tough this will be. A seemed a little indifferent and was not interested in talking much. He was the first to leave the room. Z &E were more excited about getting to go to thier cousins that weekend. Though Z had more questions later.


I have a dear friend who has had her daughter go through brain surgery at 8 weeks for craniosynostosis. She prayed with me this morning about the upcoming surgery and one thing she mentioned is peace. Yesterday someone posted a video of Laura Story's song Perfect Peace on facebook. I think this needs to be my verse for this ordeal.


No comments:

Post a Comment