Saturday, May 21, 2011

Sand Art and Tantrums....


Sam has continued to be very wired today. I think some of it was stress, some boredom and some medication. Dexadron. We went to the afternoon activity of sand art pictures. He enjoyed it then we walked around the hospitals alot! I'm suprised his legs didn't hurt. he got a bath tonight and enjoyed that. We came back to our room and watched some tv skyped with a friend and settled down for the night. Sam said he was hungry, When I started to say that we'll eat in the morning, he lost it and escalated to a huge fit. I think it was stress of the week coming out. He is really missing his siblings. he finally quieted down and fell asleep. About 10 minutes later the nurse came in with meds. :( He had some at dinner and I thought that was going to be it for the day, or until midnight. We got him akoken and medicated. Then he got his snack. Pudding the nurse brought with the meds and a poptart we had.

I sure wish I could just let all the stress out with a big ol'trantrum. I miss my family. Aric is having a rough time away from home. My baby had brain surgery. I can't sleep in the hospital. I pray something doesn't happen to keep Sam here another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment